1) The whole flock adds at least 71% greater flying range than if they flew on their own… People in community can get where they are going quicker.
2) Whenever a goose falls out of formation it feels the drag of going it alone and quickly joins back in…in makes more sense to follow the leader.
3) When the lead goose gets tired he rotates back and another takes the lead…it pays to take turn leading.
4) The geese in the rear honk to encourage those up front to keep going…we need to encourage others when they are doing great otherwise we are just honking.
5) When a goose gets sick, wounded, or dies two geese fall out of formation and follow them down to help and protect them and stay with them until they can fly or they die, and then they launch on their own or with another formation until they catch up with their group…it is important to stand by one another and make new friends who seem to be going in the same direction.
Do you want to join the v club?
Yoga Nidra Chakra Workshops
The FUN™ Guide to Advance Relaxation. Refresh yourself with rest, mental imagery and learn how to balance your Chakra Energy – in only 1 hour!