Zoom consultation groups to complete EMDR Consultation hours and EMDRIA Certification
Working Towards Certification
EMDR Consultation focuses on mastering the EMDR approach for processing trauma (past and present) and how to integrate this evidence-based technique into existing treatment protocols and clinical practices.
Dr. Kathryn Shafer offers consultation, supervision and mentoring services to guide practitioners through the technical aspects of EMDR, case integration, treatment plans, skill development and ongoing education.
Group and individual sessions available.
EMDR Certification & Training Request
- Mentorship, consultation and supervision
- Case reviews
- Help completing certification and licensure
- Guidance on steps needed to obtain credentialing
- How to utilize variations of EMDR protocols for complex cases
- Affordable training fees
- Individual session, group sessions and workshops
How to Know You're Ready:
- Completed EMDR basic training, but need your 10 consultation hours?
- Interested in becoming certified?
- Confused about the EMDR credentialing process?
- Interested in EMDR case consultations?
Ready to get started?
If you’re ready to take your practice to the next level, contact Dr. Kathy to learn more about individual or group sessions.
About Dr. Kathy Shafer
Certified EMDR Therapist & Consultant in Training
Qualified Supervisor, State of Florida
CAP, C-IAYT, 500RYT, LFYT
For over 30 years, Dr. Kathryn Shafer has been known for her work as a licensed psychotherapist, certified addiction professional, certified EMDR practitioner and consultant in training, author, professor, and corporate consultant. Her YogaFun™ program, a comprehensive, mindbody and lifestyle management guide, is designed to establish balance and create immediate shifts in thinking for all age groups. Dr. Kathy is the co-author of Asthma Free in 21 Days and frequently publishes articles related to mental health, EMDR, trauma, addiction, family crisis, yoga therapy and more. As an educator, Dr. Kathy specializing in assisting healthcare providers to identify the right tools that best serve their clients.