Carole Lovell, Psy.D., LCSW (assisted by Kathy Shafer Ph.D., LCSW)
(Parts 1 and 2 back-to-back)
January 24-28, 2023
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall
13475 SW 131st Street
Miami, FL 33186
Registration fee* for the entire EMDR training (5-Day Intensive):
$1,495: Private practitioner /For-Profit agency employees
$1,295: Non-Profit, Community Mental Health, Interns/Students, Veterans, and Active Duty Military
Registration fee includes:
- All-in-one training manual
- 10 hours of required group consultation
- 40 hours of Continuing Education Credits
- Membership to our learning management system
- PDF worksheets and free videos of the entire course as presented by Roy Kiessling, Founder of EMDR Consulting
Continuing Education credit for this program is awarded by CE-Classes. For more information on state approvals, please visit ce-classes.com.
* Financing options are available through PayPal! Pay in 4 installments every 2 weeks or over 6 months
EMDR Consulting, LLC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6853. EMDR Consulting, LLC is responsible for all aspects of this program for NBCC CEs.
Participants must complete the entire EMDR training course, which includes 10 hours of group consultation, within 12 months (1 year) from their initial start date. Consider this deadline when registering for the training.
The registration deadline for this training is January 14, 2023 at 11:59pm EST.
For more information and registration: